- – Raoul Wallenberg
- – K.G.Hammar archbishop 1997-2006. ”About equal relationships. Compromises are often done on the stronger parts terms. In an equal relation, both parts allow eachother to be whoever he, she or it (an institution) is or chooses.”
- – Inga-Britt Ahlenius commenting on how positions as officials has been weakend. Caused by officials increased dependence of their superiors – inhibits the courage to stand up for ones (the officials) beliefs.
- – A phrase from tv-serie SG1 “…if I don´t have any rules to follow, I don´t know how to do my job”
- – Swedish migration board (officials selling residence permits)
- – Lex Maria
- – Om Demokratiutredningen, länk till rapporten i pdf.format Demokratiutredningen 2000
- – About the politicians tool, language and choice of words. How we make words change meaning (concept). And how we define its meaning by attaching them to other concepts as with the word president or imperator or analyze. What´s a snollygoster?
- – TED talk by Barry Schwarz: using our practical wisdom (ref to Aristoteles )